Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2 - Hero, Officially Employed ②

Group Leader
@Yuneri i see, just thinking if i should try my hand at translating their vids, though i have no idea how to do them fancy subs and it's not like i have that much free time

Dex-chan lover
Well, Leo arc already got closure, this is fine as long it doesn't fuck up the last arc.

This virgo guy is abnormally dumb as hell, he said that leo is as strong as them when they he died(btw he knows the power of leo) then after 2k??or 200 yrs then he would likely get his ass whoop by Leo

It more likely fake virgo than the real one.

Remember Leo create a copy of other 11 zodiact to make them a villian whom want to destroy a world. So he can protected the world from new villain to satisfied the reason for his existent. (Leo program to protect the world already buged at this point.)

But gate dimesion or something suddenly open at his place while still in process and new group of demon come attack again.

So his plan to use 11 copy zodiac was halt and those copy are nowhere to be found.

Dex-chan lover
mmkay? So the rest of this series is side-stories/omakes? Cool, I'll just pretend it ended and enjoy the side stories then

Double-page supporter
Then suddenly she will have a tsun2 moment with Leo. Leading to a GAE situation with Virgo

Dex-chan lover
Virgo's core just stayed there on the ground for 3000 years? You'd think Leo would've tried finding/gathering them...

Fed-Kun's army
These two are going to get sandbagged super hard, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread