Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2 - Hero, Officially Employed ②

Dex-chan lover
The reason that Leo couldn't finish his "evil" zodiacs is that he could perfectly recreate their bodies but couldn't recreate the most important thing - akashic engine aka. the philosopher stone. Or, in other words, that round gem with the soul<personality?> inside.
So this must be original Virgo.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw the war ended and both sides signed a peace treaty and entered into an alliance, but you didn’t get the memo. Even if she managed to beat Leo, she wouldn’t exactly make the demon king happy. Virgo seems to just want to have fun, but that’s hardly a good reason to hijack a body. Plus I don’t see how either of them could be a real challenge to the mc. Like Virgo said, he was as strong as the rest of them way back when and now has had 3000 years to grow even more. He can’t think he has a chance. I guess the story is going for more chill and laidback now, as opposed to high stakes conflicts.

Double-page supporter
"That moment when you abandon the duty you were created to serve and become a bad guy, because you're a battle junkie stuck with the class of Healer."

He's been growing in strength for 3000 years, while you've been reduced to an orb... Dude, you stand less than zero chance of winning against him...

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty "battle junkie with the class of Healer"

because if anything, battle medics are scary. they know how to treat you....and the opposite.

I mean I see a lot of people calling Virgo an idiot because he definitely can't beat Leo, but did he ever say he thought he could win? All I read was that he wants to fight him now that he's stronger.

Dex-chan lover
@readerX I think the opposite tbh, remember that Leo said that the only thing he wasn't able to reproduce was the akashic engine/philosopher's stone, but that he was able to recreate the appearance faithfully. More likely that this is the original Virgo, and Leo's homunculi that he made are going to be a plot device used to give the old heroes matching bodies for their cores (I doubt Virgo's gonna be able to just take over Shutina's pupil's body because of plot reasons).

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty Hey maybe he is like that other manga The wrong way of using healing magic, where his physical strength is monstrous.

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu
If that was the case, Virgo wouldn't have been defeated 3000 years ago. Leo survived the war 3000 years ago, and he's survived every battle since then, always fighting on the front lines.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty It's not like said he thinks he can win. He just wants to see how strong Leo is, whether he's strong enough to win or not is irrelevant to that. Hell, he pretty much specifically says he wants to use up the last of his life in the fight. Sounds like he fully understands Leo can beat his ass.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
I'll never understand the mentality of battle junkies. He's gonna ally himself with an evil witch doctor... just to possess her body so he can fight Leo again. If he wants to die by fighting Leo, he's going about it the wrong way. Leo's already spared her life once, he'll definitely do it again. And this girl is especially stupid, because Leo is allied with her master, Shutina now.

Come on this was going well, dont introduce such a shitty vilain. He's pitiful from the first page

Users who are viewing this thread