Yuusha, Yamemasu

Supporter
Great art, nice plot, realistic personality. 5/7 Gonna read again

That gotta be one of the worst descriptions I've ever seen, looks like it was made with google translator.

Dex-chan lover
In short this story is about
A hero that defeat Maou was being hunted, shunned, no where to go he decided to apply job at Maou castle

Meanwhile Maou and co itself is a peaceful demon that want to improve their environment using stone that available at town which is why they look antagonist

The story itself about hero helping the demon to become better 'person'.

Ok that's some pretty hefty foreshadowing of Merness turning out to be a girl. Honestly, though, I think I'd prefer it if he is actually a guy and just goes gay for the MC. That tends to be funnier

Aggregator gang
I have read this series web novel and I can say that this series have a heavy plot in it.
The actual reason why hero joined the Maou army is because to evaluate the demon king whether they have the requirement to stop him. Leo is actually one of the 12 bio weapon created by humanity to stop the invasion of the previous demon king. His main purpose is to protect the human so what he actually afraid is when the time come for human doesn't need protection anymore. Leo afraid that he might become the problem for humanity and solve it by himself to achieve his life purpose(basically a match-pump). Btw his power is copy and learn if I remember correctly(could be wrong)

Double-page supporter
This manga would be so, so much better if the chapters are released as proper full chapters instead of these truncated parts.

I know it's a webmanga thing, but the publication practice of cutting a chapter into pieces like this has to fucking stop.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, look at how they changed from cover 1 to 2: their hair color, their eye color and her horns.

Group Leader
Holds it in for 1000s of years...
Spills everything to cute trap in meido costume.
10/10 <3

Dex-chan lover
Good manga, with 3/4 enjoyable plot and 1/4 heavy plot ... The character is quite interesting too, the design is just adorable
10/10

Users who are viewing this thread