Yuusha, Yamemasu

Double-page supporter
Yea, it's definitely bugged. The "delay" it displays is just the distance from the time it was uploaded.

This manga is probably the most picked up, dropped, delayed and slowest translation I ever met, but I am still glad somebody is still picking this up, it's much better than some of the other fantasy manga that gets more attention from large translator group.

Thank you!!!
Hopefully this part and the next are all translated.

This is one of the better series when involving demon lords and heroes.

Cae

@baka_gaijin
it looks like you could use an editor/proofreader, I suggest you find someone who can do that to let the dialog flow easier

Double-page supporter
Wish there were more series like this
I just love when series embrace how sufficiently advanced technology is no different to magic, or when the technical age came before the magic world.

Tad spoilers for other series like this, click at own risk
It really reminds me of Helck and Kumo desu ga nani ka

@baka_gaijin You're awesome and doing a good job with the scans so far! Thank you for doing this work, I would just ask that you have another person do a final check as there was a slight grammar error. It would help you catch mistakes and lessen your burden, I always miss my own mistakes but my colleagues catch it right away and make sure my papers are error-free! Keep up the good work, you're already on a great start!

Users who are viewing this thread