Yuusha, Yamemasu

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me, but shouldn't Ekidona instead be written as Echidna? As in Echidna, mother of monsters?

@xXPenisXx yes you're probably right, we're using Ekidona now just for consistency, coz we translated it as "Ekidona" instead of "Echidna" from prev chapters.

Aggregator gang
@vlainz It's only been a few chapters, I'd say it's not too late to switch to Echidna. Could always go back and v2 the earlier chapters to keep it consistent, and the fewer you'd have to fix the better. Also guessing Berial is a reference to Belial.

@Daipinchi yeah it also might be right, but the author is free to use whatever name they like http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Berial (even though it's referenced from belial they still keep using Berial) , so we won't know for sure unless the author himself tell us what it is, so i prefer to keep using it's romaji if i'm not sure what it is rather than speculating just in case ?

Double-page supporter
I’m guessing you are light on staff? Because the Raws go up to chapter 5.3

What was that modern City? Is that the tech level of the human because I thought it was medieval; if so, then why do they need a hero? I doubt anything can stop a bullet.

@Ekdeep This isn't the first time we've seen modern tech, though. I had completely forgotten about this, but page 1 showed us Tokyo 2060 with the hero being persuaded by some kind of demon to do what he wants with his life. We also know from 4.1 that there was an ancient civilization that was attacked by demons 3000 years ago that resembles our modern civilization. I'm starting to get the strong impression that there is something the MC isn't telling us.

If they add endless pudding to the mix, i'll steal the damn thing faster than anyone can say oof(nope not from roblox but from Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan, I wonder why people even played that crappy game)

Fed-Kun's army
i think his abundance life experience is around 3000 years long

Users who are viewing this thread