Yuusha, Yamemasu

@NeoAnything i believe he's referring to the second wave?

Demons came>Human made Skynet>Demons ran away>Skynet got bored and started planning to make evil terminators>Demons came again>Skynet abandons the evil plan and goes good again

Wow, way to shit on the sacrifice of a good man because you don't have the balls to go through with it.

Dex-chan lover
Ughhhh I'M so fucking tired of these self important "suicide stories" it's so fucking pretentious and shit .This is an aggressively terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Lol people out here crying and upset that the MC didn't die in 15 chapters.

I mean, wth did you people expect.

It's got a romance tag. You don't go and kill off the main character before the FL or MC even blush. Stop complaining, this was foreseeable straight away. It doesn't even have the tragedy tag.

Tbh, the latest chapter ended at a nice place to start reading from.

I personally think long live is a torture, doing happy thing with your friends and lover, and slowly watching your surrounding getting old and die, eventually you alone again

it started so silly and then the setting expanded awesomely and later it almost managed to make me cry... Author, cheers!

they reveal new face in
ch 16
hopefully it's not an
ntr
route

the author doesn't have balls at all to go through with it and it just felt
pretentious at the end
i hope that's the end of it

Let's see
This MC has the best background story i've ever read, honestly i've been caught off guard when reading a few chapters of this manga. I thought this will be your usual "retired op Hero that have little background"
It's also makes sense that the mc is OP because he has lived over 3000 years and overcame many challenge, so it doesn't have that cheat skill from beginning like most manga does

I'm actually fine with the end of MC being dead but the author decides to continue the story which is also fine by me
since the latest chapter only tells the story of the MC and the demon king with her subordinates are yet to be told

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this awesome manga

My rating? 9/10
It'll change when the new arc begin tho

Users who are viewing this thread