Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
The internet ruined me.
When I read C-word, I thought about a completely different C-word that fitted with this manga theme with its sexual jokes, and mocking censorship using the lobster. Until I read the rest of the second page.

@AoKami you are right, but it using the USA calendar, i dont remember the name, which goes by month/day, instead of day/month

@DTonin "...the world isn't only made of the US..."

I would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from espousing such UTTER BLASPHEMY in front of us illiterate, backwoods, inbred, redneck, prejudiced 'Muricans, my friend.

Please don't destroy our tender self-delusions...! For many of us, it is all we have!

I like how it's says "The C-word has been changed into a lobster out of consideration of our readers", but now that i visualize a lobster on a wall moving as fast a "C-word" i find that terrifying now.

This chapter also reminded me of this hilarious manga: https://mangadex.org/title/14983/gokiburi-buster

A short one-shot that saw the rise of the latest, brand new, exciting superhero of the current economic slump: "One Shoe Boy"...!!!

69 day? There is a 69 day!? HELL YES! 😍

What a(nother) great day to spend alone 😅...😖

Users who are viewing this thread