Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Re-reading the series for the heck of it, and man, this was a wholesome chapter with actual subtle development for Yuuutsu-kun. Good moment for his character.

Dex-chan lover
Him going out to pick her up is a major development. And it's bittersweet to boot.

Aggregator gang
Succubus trying to make Depsession-san make different expressions versus her lecturing angel of his facial subtlities. Progress indeed.

Another thing I'd like to point out upon re-reading the series, this chapter in specific: in the translation notes, about Succubus-san's name possibly being Sakuma.
Well, about that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ing6_55uIdw

This official promotional video for the manga, which has voice actors depicting the characters, has some interesting information in the description regarding that.
Her name is listed along with the cast information in the description of the video as Sakuma just like you noted in this chapter from the jacket name-tag! And it seems Yuuutsu-kun is simply named Yu.

Update: I was wrong, Sakuma really is just an alias after all!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think the name is a disguise for her job. Instead of just telling the boss "i am a succubus".

Users who are viewing this thread