Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day I Lost Everything

These stories all seem to stem from the fact that apparently people of status have no creativity

So you're telling me that none of the nobles and even the king, let alone Kyrie, took basic chemistry? Or is it that this world doesn't have a concept of chemistry yet?

so this carefree girl that never held a sword before, managed to avoid assassination in her sleep and strike back, then immediately destroy her opponents with the understanding of how to create avalanches by manipulating the temperature of snow underneath while keeping the layer on top intact. wow

Double-page supporter
So you're telling me that none of the nobles and even the king, let alone Kyrie, took basic chemistry? Or is it that this world doesn't have a concept of chemistry yet?

Chemistry only evolved from alchemy after the scientific methods, which is far later than the pre 16th century this is set in. For them, water is water and blood is blood.

Dex-chan lover
That was badass, the yuri will be a plus. There needs to be more fantasy action yuri

Dex-chan lover
kill them is one thing but do they really have to make all them roll they eyes like that lol. It just look really forced in so rather look creepy, it just feel out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread