Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Stupid Power

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel
I find it hard to believe that a king who had no imagination or creativeness towards the use of power can conquer half a continent. Seems kinda forced to me

Considering the world had heroes who pop up, it will be no surprises that he may have use someof them to conquer and well sometime, just using sheer power is enough to win.

her power can destroy the kingdom. she can turn all the farm land into barren wastes and dry up all the rivers stopping trade even if its just temporary.

Double-page supporter
@GerryCerryBery I got a different song stuck in my head, but I sympathize with you.

@MagnaDrake I noticed such a jump in "absurd killing efficiency" as well, but I chalked it up to the "Blessing of the Hero" that was mentioned. Because she is the hero she can absorb the strength of any person she cuts down, but I highly doubt that their god thought any "normal" person would have been able to kill someone without issue right off the bat, so it's likely that their god added a variety of extra stuff that isn't explicitly know about the hero's blessing, such as "a lack of guilt or moral disgust when killing a person or demon" as well as "battle efficiency in life threatening situations." Kinda hard for your hero to adequately protect humans via killing demons that likely look kinda like humans(and bandits if the need arise) if they freeze up at the start of a fight or are too kind to take a life.

Dex-chan lover
She detached herself so easily from the village, is possible that someone survive...

Dex-chan lover
But boiling water shouldn't give you healing abilities... you were cut pretty bad and stabbed girl, hey someone remembers that? HEY

@Serenata Might be that her stats went up and the world works under an underlining 'Status' effect, where her hp might have been 60/100 before and 210/250 now, the damage remains the same but the scale of it is much different.

Dex-chan lover
Such an edge-fest. These web novel stories always rush into everything; never proper buildup, never any sort of proper development. Just, this happens now. Oh, oops, I don't feel any emotion for murdering a bunch of people, whatever, let's do this revenge thing.
Imagine having this story developing up to the betrayal 5-10 chapters, and you don't see it coming at all when suddenly the plot completely twists ... but, nope. No patience for anything, the protagonists always completely static (two chapters from random villager to badass revenge murderer), the bad guys just random "mwhahaha" evil dudes ...

To put her power in perspective, a body temp of 44 C is enough to kill a person(obviously not instantly, but its super high for humans). Blood boils at approximately the same temperature as water, plus buildup of gas in blood vessels probably will cause somebody’s arm to explode like how it was shown. Boiling power op 😎👌

Supporter
But boiling water shouldn't give you healing abilities... you were cut pretty bad and stabbed girl, hey someone remembers that? HEY
hm? she's not healed
she didn't use her left arm at all after she took that cut

not my type of manga since it isn't too "vile" and "brutish"

same vibe as that black haired handsome hero (who happens on revenge too) which is written by yaoi manga artist

bandits but no rap*s, is what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread