Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Banned
I didn't feel "right" about certain bubbles (onomatopoeia's mainly), but I hope it's not too bad.
I skimmed through some pages to see if the translation is really as bad as people said in ch 10, but honestly, it's perfectly servicable. Granted, i do translate what i read back to japanese in my head, which most probably don't do. But it still reads well. You are doing gods work for picking up this series! Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed through some pages to see if the translation is really as bad as people said in ch 10, but honestly, it's perfectly servicable. Granted, i do translate what i read back to japanese in my head, which most probably don't do. But it still reads well. You are doing gods work for picking up this series! Thank you so much!
TBH, Ch 10 (and all the uploads before) didn't have any form of proofreading. When reading feedback on Chapter 10, I changed the way I do machine translation, which now takes more time. However, starting from Chapter 11, the text is proofreaded by AI, and I personally read it multiple times, making small changes each time to improve the flow.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it does indeed not make any sense. Definitely some incoming top 10 anime betrayals.
Things I love:

Beat's face looking at kyrie
Kyrie's face when murdering countless people in cold (warm?) blood
warm water*

Dex-chan lover
Hrm... Hrm... Yeah, Ch. 21 does indeed say "Final Episode", but honestly, I'm having trouble believing that, as normally, they go "This is the final volume/final showdown" in the synopsis...

Lemme check where we are in the WN, with Niall just having been bathbombed... That seems to be about Ch. 17 in the WN. "Bird in a cage", the "Final chapter", is 32. And is by no means a good stopping point.

Well, we'll see if Axe-Kun happened or not, as that volume came out pretty damn recently.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed thought "last chapter" and found this page, I can't really translate that but looks like Truck Axe-kun for me.
6hCeJNO.jpeg

(Please, don't look at watermark, I didn't even visit that page :haa:)

Dex-chan lover
Very sad if the manga got axed. The web novel was rather long, so I struggle to believe it can finish in 4 or 5 more chapters.

Thanks for picking this series up, I thought it would be just like many other series that just get dropped and never see the light again, even if this got axed it is nice to see the translation continued.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed thought "last chapter" and found this page, I can't really translate that but looks like Truck Axe-kun for me.
6hCeJNO.jpeg

(Please, don't look at watermark, I didn't even visit that page :haa:)

:meguuusad:
so the story ends without having managed to achieve the main objective
so many things left unraveled

Dex-chan lover
Kenny was a villager that was part of the rebellion and sent a bird with info on her before the entire village got murdered.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying, if the General really was using a false white flag to win his battles, he'd be either thrown off the army, or teach foreign armies that "we do not allow surrender", and every single losing battle would result in a massacre, or his traps would no longer work.

I.E: In "reality", he teaches his enemies to fight much more gruesome, senseless wars against his own people. That guy's a fucking idiot, and I do not believe it'd work that many times.
Anyway, if this manga really got axed, then most of what we're reading is virtually pointless to follow up. I'm mostly reading it for the emotional journey of the hero, rather than seeing her randomly brutalize people.

Users who are viewing this thread