Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan

Why gore ? There's no, blood at all ! It already evaporated 🤪

Group Leader
@Isekaijin
I'd be willing to bet top dollar that the other girl in the cover is a slave (at least to start with), especially with how she appeared when the General was thinking about her (assuming it's the same person).

Dex-chan lover
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4023fn

Can boil water by touching it, when the body is mostly water so she can kill with a touch and gets stronger with every kill, not enough murder her and her whole family, real smart guys.

Heck, if the power is really a gift from god(s) like the description, murdering the hero should be tantamount to blasphemy, as you are risking pissing them off and they could easily decide to give you weaker heroes or none for a while as punishment. Heck the gods could make him the "hero" with a useless gift so the king has to do job of the person he just ordered dead with less power.

Contributor
Revenge dark fantasy, and yuri, never can beat Kaifuku, but this one is not bad either. Follow. <3

So cool!!! A dark hero born for revenge and somehow this like the one manga same theme but the protgaonist have a power that she can use cursed weapon to be strong

Dex-chan lover
The twist itself is that her power is literally just boiling. I kinda like how it doesn't get all suddenly OP. I guess since she's the hero it WILL be OP, not just now. Nice edge.

Anyone knows how yuri this will be, like just subtext or very explicit, and how far is it from the current chapter (2)?

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap! The opening was more awesome than I thought it would be!

Either the Author is so simple minded or either he didnt want to violate a copyright, boiling is just a change of state of matter, if the power was of "heat" (that exist on other mangas), she could also melt any solid, and boil after it. The plot is also so shallow, from a simple 16 old villager girl that do household chores instantly became mentally ill and an avenger. They are really rushing the introduction chapters nowadays 😅

Users who are viewing this thread