Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you know what morbidly obese is if Rikka is an example
Rikka had a artwork that just goes too far, there are two examples of characters that get THICCer as their series progress, Rikka in the Grindman movie and Rysa were Rysa in the 3rd game is more like Rikka in the first series.

I put my bet on Rikka since even the artist apologized for it after there was backlash about it, hell I even link to a reddit thread with the images ...

She even have the thigh band on the last one ...

Dex-chan lover
The newest art says otherwise, it's way out of proportion with the rest of her body
No still wrong dude like. Thicc thighs with a slim waist is just pear shape body type. Their hips, butt and thighs are bigger than their shoulders and waist. Not obese at all. Look up slim thicc for examples.
Rikka had a artwork that just goes too far, there are two examples of characters that get THICCer as their series progress, Rikka in the Grindman movie and Rysa were Rysa in the 3rd game is more like Rikka in the first series.

I put my bet on Rikka since even the artist apologized for it after there was backlash about it, hell I even link to a reddit thread with the images ...

She even have the thigh band on the last one ...
Wow her newest art looks the best of the previous two. Like I said it is not morbidly obese at all it's just pear shaped body type. It amazes me a girl being bottom heavy is seen as obese. Like you guys have never seen different body types to the usual hourglass. Actually take some time to analyze her art. She's not fat in her stomach, waist, or arms. It's literal pear shaped body type perfection.

If there was backlash over it then the Japs have truly lost some respect from me in that regard. Artist upgrades her to look even better not worse. Where I live it's very easy to know when a chick is fat and she ain't even close. I ask of you to seriously look up obese thighs before saying it's too much.

Edit: One more thing to add look up Stellar Blade. If you haven't heard about this game the protag is pretty bottom heavy similar to Rikka.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread