"Zako ni wa Kaji ga Oniai da www" to Iwareta Kaji Level 9999 no Ore, Tsuihousareta no de Boukensha ni Tenshokusuru ~Saikyou Buki de Musou Shinagara G…

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
35
I'm not joking half way through the chapter I went to read the series blurb to remind myself "Level 9999 blacksmith..." Ah ok I think I've got it... don't know who anyone is or what's going on though.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
150
A level 9999 blacksmith but cannot beat mysterious woman or any mysterious people. Come on, you're level 9999, your stats are way above than these people. If this is MMORPG, you're way too strong than mere level cap 99. I hate isekai used level 9999 but couldn't beat someone like this. Best put it to level 99. That still have rooms for levelling. This is somewhat a joke. Also, it be better something like Dark Souls or Elden Ring, where equipment stats matters.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
3,598
A level 9999 blacksmith but cannot beat mysterious woman or any mysterious people. Come on, you're level 9999, your stats are way above than these people. If this is MMORPG, you're way too strong than mere level cap 99. I hate isekai used level 9999 but couldn't beat someone like this. Best put it to level 99. That still have rooms for levelling. This is somewhat a joke. Also, it be better something like Dark Souls or Elden Ring, where equipment stats matters.
If I'm not mistaken, it's his blacksmithing skill is the 9999999999 part not his personal level. So good at crafting God tiered weapons and equipment but less so the prowess to use them.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
150
If I'm not mistaken, it's his blacksmithing skill is the 9999999999 part not his personal level. So good at crafting God tiered weapons and equipment but less so the prowess to use them.
It's been quite some time. I should reread again from the start, when I have free time.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
2,305
07b87e6d-87dc-431c-9a9d-97a0fdcad315-2.jpg

a5820b88-3782-4f82-bd90-1b03c468020f.jpg


I just binged from ch21 so here's a refresher for everyone who just read this chapter. This is from ch22, they showed the "mysterious masked swordswoman" then, too. I wonder who this red-haired swordswoman could be..
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
1,600
Failed my test... badly... If I can't remember what came before the current chapter, it can't be that good. Even after going back five chapters, I still didn't have the first clue... So I went back to the very beginning and I vaguely remember reading this, but is it just so bland and derivative, that I've clean forgotten about it, and the score is pretty bad, considering dross usually gets a high seven, this is beyond hope. So in the dropped pile it goes! :sneaky:(n)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top