Zanki x 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
sorry for the late upload! if you want to support me, come check me out on twitch i'm streaming rn at the upload of this!

Dex-chan lover
on the one hand yeah, it's not like Akira needs GRS to be a "real" woman, on the other though I think it would be very funny if they revive her and tell Akira she need to have her dick cut off and Akira's just like "yeah?? that was always the plan??? they have surgeries for that you know."

Also given they seem to be in a simulation is this really a "you die in the game you die in real life" kind of situation or are they going to run out of lives and then just all wake up deeply traumautized and a couple ten thousand yen richer since this was like a part-time job apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Kiki's a bonafide Xenoblade fan I see. I knew she was really feeling it.

Thanks for the translation (that horny girl with the big (and cute) boobs said she played this game extensively before it was taken away. You mean to tell me she never at least got to stage 2? What the hell was she doing that whole time?).

Dex-chan lover
What the hell was she doing that whole time?).
Masturbating to Juju, can't believe you missed that subtle innuendo.

I can't believe the only thing fmc want to do to mc is...
(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)✂╰⋃╯

I mean, probably her father/stepfather tried to abuse her to the point she stabbed him, BUT...

Last edited:
Another glorious chapter! Say what you want about Kaede, but I think she's hilarious. Rip to the smart short-haired girl who made it this far, I loved her more grounded and laid-back personality. That ending makes me nervous for the next one though...the author has made some rape doujin before so...

Users who are viewing this thread