Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 58 - The Emergency Plan

Double-page supporter
Wow this was a strangely serious chapter. I highly doubt things are gonna stay serious considering this is a pretty goofy manga but this is a real cool arc so far. I hope the boss does some cool stuff in the next chapter too, but knowing this manga, he'll probably get whooped or something.

Contributor
Well, the boss IS actually really powerful when he's serious.

The thing is, he is not serious usually, except in this kind of situation.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we get to see Boss when he's pissed off again and ready to kick ass...

Also, damn does this chapter do a good job at establishing how terrifying the antagonists are and the stakes at play.

@Siquall Don't steal a man's waifu. That's the moral of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very very much for translation. God bless you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!

I REALLY hope we get to see Boss at full power, just to look cool, even if it's just for like a minute.

Contributor
Calling it now, it's actually a third party who's dissatisfied with how the hero's and villains are too chummy and want a proper battle.

Dex-chan lover
Drugs, stunner, and now hypnosis?
...There's an ugly bastard under that mask, isn't there?

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : a secretary who wears a bikini in an important , serious meeting ? what the hell ?

page 10 : a chuunibyou upstages another chuunibyou . and both of them have long blonde hairs , wear capes and eye-patchs .

page 11 : i bet that the kidnapped secretary-san is also inside that dark room , her whole body is already covered in cum/$emen , and there are a lot of vibrat0rs in her holes , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread