Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - The Super Epic Battle

Fed-Kun's army
with how absurd the plot development is, nobody gonna complain if the plot is unknown

When Wallman got hit, people commented he vomited out Cement and wondered what his body is made of. Also, the message from Braveman phone is that the broadcast is pushed forward for 1 hour 30 mins, that is why they have to rush it.
The reason why the leader decided to stay and fight Impact is because he mentioned the boss power is brainwashing so it is most likely he will target leader and use his power to defeat the villain league so this is the only chance he will get to show off his power. He said if RX leader got brainwashed then the situation isn't that bad because he is still here, that is why they let them go first.

Double-page supporter
@negane so far the plot is simply black general journey to get braveman to marry her :v
@justforthelulz well.... villain usually grateful for this kind of plot to win easy ... but instead... well...

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the cliché, hype battle becomes a joke, but I wasn't expecting him to comment on it.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to see the original sentences. Is it like really complicated?

Dex-chan lover
30'th floor is a security gap. Should sell bentos there.

Double-page supporter
Uh, Isn't it adventage if hero can't fight?

Well, this is a gag manga. So, alright.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when this series gets meta

Also, I was hoping that Wall-man was dead considering he got his face crushed, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I went and read the Spanish translation.

Some dialogues don't even make sense gramatically in the first place. Even as a native speaker.

And some how you made sense out of all that BS. I respect the heck out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread