Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - Cut Through The Black Curtain Towards the Final Boss

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what do you mean Minion nr.2 and GG-chan should start dating already? Wasn't there a previous chapter where they said they were already dating or living together already or am I just misremembering?

Dex-chan lover
RX leader is best leader!
I know GG is a sweet and pure girl and all, but I'm with Miss General on that one: damn that suit look like some kinky costume. Minion n°2 sure is a lucky guy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(And GG finally won a battle! You go girl!)
Also, brainwashed Secretary, called it. Now, let's see if the boss will be the one to make her snap out of it or not.

0I8zB-qt

Wait wait wait. I always tought I was the only one shipping Minion n°1 and Miss Scientist (because i'm a shipping trash), but, that's like, a thing?

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see Number 2 concerned about GG. They make a cute couple.

I also like that Boss is incredibly pissed off when it comes to anyone messing with his secretary. Something tells me we're going to see him go full ham to un-brainwash her and kick the leader's ass

Saw the brainwashed Secretary coming from a mile away though

@KafukaPalazzo No, I also remembering it being a thing with one of them. I don't know what Minion number 3's thing is gonna be

Users who are viewing this thread