Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

...what the fuck was Kiyomaro on that he kept silent through the mental assault on Gash?

The jokes and Tio being a bad ass is amazing...BUT WHAT THEEEEEE FUUUUUCKKKKKK-

He was dodging, true enough, but he can still use his power to give himself some leeway. Was the witch doing anything in particular to him that he couldn't do anything to try and emotionally support Gash, or is it part of the spell/technique the opponent is using that makes Gash unable to hear him? Even if it's for the drama, this kind of moment isn't one he'd normally just shut up and let Gash deal with alone.
I understand what you mean, but I believe the reason Kiyomaro is silent is similar to the moment when Alishie asked Gash who he was going to save. Kiyomaro knew that Gash would have to make that kind of decision, and now as king, he has to know how to withstand any mental attacks made by enemies if he wants to save everyone.
We know that if necessary Kiyomaro will intervene, but always with the purpose of making Gash a better king

Dex-chan lover
I understand what you mean, but I believe the reason Kiyomaro is silent is similar to the moment when Alishie asked Gash who he was going to save. Kiyomaro knew that Gash would have to make that kind of decision, and now as king, he has to know how to withstand any mental attacks made by enemies if he wants to save everyone.
We know that if necessary Kiyomaro will intervene, but always with the purpose of making Gash a better king
True enough. I guess he's waiting for an actual moment where Gash needs to be talked to then, or his power is telling him to wait a bit more before intervening on it.

Maybe the zapping the witch at the start was even part of it, trying to bring some levity to the fight that was to come :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
wow did not expect to see witch from mercury being name dropped in this

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if theyll ever hit a funnier joke than when unko-tin-tin gave kiyomaro the math question, that had me gasping for air

Dex-chan lover
The witch appeared to have vials from Arth and Rodeaux, and the golem had a vial from Kido. I didn’t recognize the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread