Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read zatch bell, this title's prequel. Is the dragon in the last page was the ultimate of someone just like gash's ultimate?
Just in case you didn't know: the term "prequel" only applies to works that were released after another work.

However, Zatch Bell was released before Zatch Bell 2, and therefore doesn't qualify as prequel.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not excited to hear what awful things Ashuron has been through.... But I AM excited to see the witch and her partner( were their names mentioned? I can't remember orz ) sticking around! Hopefully they won't be any sort of threat and become the new Papi&Lupa duo we get to check-in on whenever we need a lighthearted moment between all the serious stuff XD

Dex-chan lover
ASHUROOOOOOOOOOOOON... HE IS BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYY... and somehow even more badass... god I need to see Brago now.

Man... japanese tv is crazy, why the hell would Megumi need to really walk on fire for a show? And worst yet... I can totally see this stupid shit happening in real life, Japanese tv is CRAZY.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read zatch bell, this title's prequel. Is the dragon in the last page was the ultimate of someone just like gash's ultimate?
Ashuron is so badass that he only appeared during the last leg of the story, if not they wouldn't be able to deal with him.

He was one of the few with true strength, if Gash didn't get Kiyomaro as a partner... things would have been pretty much between him, his brother Elzador, Brago, and Zeno... and one last "little" problem that popped up.

Last edited:
Great chapter as always. I loved seeing Tio's and Megumi's reunion. And then Tio's shocked look after Gash appeared right next to her as she said he died sacrificing himself. I was not expecting Ashuron to show up so soon. I was expecting to meet the characters in the same way we had met them in the original series (I thought Umagon was going to be showing up). I'm excited that it seems like we'll finally get to see more of the demon world in this sequel. I can't wait for next month.

Fed-Kun's army
Assurance BEEFED UP. But also he doesn't look all that great and the bit at the end there. Hmmm.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter starts with badassery and ends with badassery.

Take all my tears, sensei, take them all!

And he still has that wonderful humour 🥹

Thank you so very much for another amazing chapter!

Ashuron was an elite race of demons,
he was one of ten survivors.
He is so OP, just defeated by the plot.
the summary of the prequel:
100 candidate demon ranging from kindergarten to teenage does battle royals on earth every 1000 years to determine the next ruler. the rule was must partner with a human, and whenever a book was burned they will disqualified.

btw not all 100 demon was bad I mean besides MC's friend, Ashron was one of them. He battles with a psychopath demon (the last demon gash battle before the end of the series).
btw his scale was immune to all attributes. where Tio is so hard to defend with a spell.

The reunion and the dragon. I think I heard of a joke like that somew- wait, this ain't the time for that! This is an incredible and touching moment between four friends who've been to hell and back multiple time!
And Ashuron! Wow, what a dragon.

Now that Gash and Kiyo are at the Demon World, I wonder what will happen next! The implications are endless!!

Dex-chan lover
Basukado comes from Gyaron, one of the luckiest from the Faudo arc

Users who are viewing this thread