Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Contributor
Okay, I didn’t have “Sherry has kids now” on my list of Zatch Bell predictions. I always thought she would have a lesbian relationship with Koko.

…Actually, come to think of it - how much time has passed since the end of the first series and the beginning of the second? Because if those are her biological kids and the oldest one looks like seven or so, she really got busy.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of plot exposition & seeing as not every demon is permanently dead, gives hope to some of the favorites from the past if there is going to be 27 spellbooks. Are we finally going to see Brago & Sherry back in action with the next few chapters because my excitement can't get any higher. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
…Actually, come to think of it - how much time has passed since the end of the first series and the beginning of the second? Because if those are her biological kids and the oldest one looks like seven or so, she really got busy.
Apparently 12 years. Gash was 7 at the end of the first series and now is 19 but this is just speculation until we get an official number

Dex-chan lover
1. The coloured spread is beautiful.
2. I'm sooo happy to see Ashuron and Barry again!
3. Sherryyyyyyy 😭
4. We're about to meet Brago again, right!?
5. Thank you sensei! Thank you scanlation team! Nothing can prevent me the moment I see a new chapter release. Can't believe I have such privileges to witness this continuity. Thank you!

Edit: I want to see Gorm. And Tio has evolved from choking to beating the crap out of Gash. When will the violence against the kid cease to an end? ;_;

Actually, come to think of it - how much time has passed since the end of the first series and the beginning of the second? Because if those are her biological kids and the oldest one looks like seven or so, she really got busy.
8 years in the human world since if i recall correctly, Kiyo is now 22 and he was only 14 when he participated in the battle. Mamodo world is different and it's implied they age at a much more rapid pace.

Dex-chan lover
WOW, that double spread looks amazing! The beautiful red crystal, the dragons flying around the distant buildings.:hearts: So funny to see Tio getting rightfully mad at Gash for not telling her the plan. Also finally we get to learn more about the antagonists and what their deal is. Berry is still alive and Sherry is married with kids!! Another great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, that color spread. Even in a relatively light-hearted chapter like this, we still have grave sacrifices like Ashuron wearing his life away. I wonder if this thunder dragon egg is a new Baou Zakeruga.

Okay, I didn’t have “Sherry has kids now” on my list of Zatch Bell predictions. I always thought she would have a lesbian relationship with Koko.

I expect a 10 year gap

Users who are viewing this thread