Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling for convenience sake, they are adopted and she does not have a husband. A husband just adds unnecessary drama
You're thinking of drama, but Raiku could've been thinking of zany comedy instead! Have Sherry's husband look exactly like Brago! Have the husband participate in battle and somehow unleash a spell! Have everyone else confuse Husband Brago and Real Brago except Sherry, but also make her children choose Real Brago every time!

Have a whip prominently displayed in Sherry's bedroom.

Dex-chan lover
She is a noble and perfectionist of course she would choose to quickly get a successful marriage. I bet her husband know a demons too so he would provide some help rather than drama

Great chapter as always. Seeing Tio beating Gash and Ashuron looking a little intimidated was funny. Glad to see Barry again. I had thought over time his scars wouldn't be as noticeable. But they still look like the last time he saved Gash during the Faudo arc in the 1st series. Also glad to see a scene of Gash and his father talking about what was happening. Surprised about Sherry having children. I had thought they were adopted at first. But the little girl looks just like her. I can't wait to see and am hoping to see my favorite book owners again like Dyufo, Sunbeam, Cheeta, Banikis, Apollo & Alshie, to name a few. Apollo should show up since he was already mentioned in a previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So who is Sherry's husband? Adopted children?
Might be. Maybe it's a 2 mom situation with koko.

BTW, who is the demon that's protecting the souls? the shilouette doesn't ring a bell.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was hoping Sherry and Kiyo got into a relationship. I knew it was a long shot . Regardless, I'm looking forward to see more of Sherry.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Sherry needs some vitamin Braggo right away! Domestic living? Truly horror of horrors

Barry!!!! I want to see him in action, the best demon for sure! The one who can strike even the king!

Dex-chan lover
Also I would like to see Barry partnered up with His old book master once again. they had a great dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, the characters look out of place on that colored page 10, nice flex though author.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that the Gorm shuttle/train has a slight tribute to Raiku's sensei, Fujita Kazuhiro's Karakuri Circus's Clown Express. In that manga, it is an automata train that played many crucial parts in helping the main cast escape and finally helped in humanity's survival. The sphere there especially reminds me of its nose.

Dex-chan lover
Mommy Sherryyyyy😭😭😭😭 I'm glad she's happy now.
I wonder how her Brago tag team works, can't possibly work those suicide tactics now isn't she

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that the Gorm shuttle/train has a slight tribute to Raiku's sensei, Fujita Kazuhiro's Karakuri Circus's Clown Express. In that manga, it is an automata train that played many crucial parts in helping the main cast escape and finally helped in humanity's survival. The sphere there especially reminds me of its nose.
Maybe, and that is also a fun read.

Double-page supporter
Mama Sherry!!! That's so cute wth!!! I love seeing her happy, 'cause KNG1 she was so tired, and angry, and stressed all the time. The fact that she's able to smile and have a family is just... uuguhhghhhh my hearrttttt!!!

((also, for ppl wondering about how long the timeskip was; approx. 9-ish years. Based off of Kiyomaro stating he thought Gash would be 14, not 19, earlier in the story, and Gash was 5 at the beginning of KNG1. Idk how long the king battle lasted, but since Kiyomaro was graduating middle school at the end of KNG1, it can be assumed it was around a year. So by doing the v simple math there with the info on Gash's age/assumed age, we get a 8-9 year timeskip : DD))

Users who are viewing this thread