Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Why is it that I'm think that the guy in the helicopter is the same as the husband?
And is it really Apollo flying there?

Aggregator gang
Ya maybe she was better off marrying Koko in the end. Sherry still has the moves & talent even with those broken legs of hers. Really hope there will be Brago getting revived so he can destroy those guys. Thanks for the chapter.
She would. But actually noble nobility marry and have heirs not for their own happiness, but the happiness of others.

Even when her kid is right that the practice of nobility has already ended, Sherry continues the practice because that's core to her character.

A part of me wonders if Koko's not in town is tied to not being able to endure that situation. Hopefully Brago can convince her to let go of her husband at least.

Dex-chan lover
well damn Sherry had such a shitty life after the original series like damn

and then on top of everything she's just getting jumped

though of course she'll be saved but still i feel bad for her as she was so amazing in th original to now this..... but who knows there could be a lot of things going on behind the scenes that will make more sense as to why things are the way it is

nonetheless am looking forward to more

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is it that I'm think that the guy in the helicopter is the same as the husband?
And is it really Apollo flying there?
No. It's an act. I think he was the helicopter pilot
There is no fucking way that Apollo is married to Sherry. The two have a mutual respect due to both having been participants in the demon war and if they DID get married it would be a lot healthier than her marriage with Claude. Apollo would at least respect Sherry enough to be upfront about his lover to her and the kids, instead of poorly hiding it from them to the point that it's an open secret to the entire town. Cheating happens when you don't trust OR respect your partner, there is a reason why life long marriages are built upon trust and respect
Plus their hairstyles are slightly different, it looks like Claude has sideburns while Apollo just has slightly longer hair

There is no fucking way that Apollo is married to Sherry. The two have a mutual respect due to both having been participants in the demon war and if they DID get married it would be a lot healthier than her marriage with Claude. Apollo would at least respect Sherry enough to be upfront about his lover to her and the kids, instead of poorly hiding it from them to the point that it's an open secret to the entire town. Cheating happens when you don't trust OR respect your partner, there is a reason why life long marriages are built upon trust and respect
Plus their hairstyles are slightly different, it looks like Claude has sideburns while Apollo just has slightly longer hair
I blame the look-alike art, but that's the impression I got. I will re-read later and pay attention to the detail you pointed out.
Of course, considering what we know of Apollo, the husband behavior wouldn't make sense, which certainly would invalidate my point. But, considering Sherry's personality, the fact she didn't kicked his ass already is also suspect in this case; makes me wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes.
Sadly, confirmation is for next month... :haa:

I'm unsure how will the kids matter in the future. Would the second kid become new master for Brago?

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, apparently Raiku wasn't satisfied with the chapter, so he's going to remake the second half and release it in about 2 weeks.
https://x.com/raikumakoto/status/1715002286995632514?s=20
5I0e2oS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
did she actually have kids? i dont really like where sherry is 13 years later

Group Leader
My question is, is there going to be a reupload, or just a 17.integer in the future?
It will be a reupload to the existing chapter 17. We've already been periodically updating pages on here with slight revisions whenever Makoto Raiku puts out a new volume, but they usually pertain to artwork touch-ups (and in one case, changing the name of a character in chapter 4).

But if the change is actually significant this time, then we'll probably separate the two as (old) and (current). It all depends on how much Makoto Raiku decides to alter. :)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, my long shot hope was that Sherry and Kiyo hooked up and those children featured in the earlier chapter were Kiyo's. Damn and well fuck that cheater, hopefully Sherry finds a better life partner in this story.

Dex-chan lover
She put three kids in the world and still has the grit she had... not surprised, having three kids kept her sharp XD.
You know, I feel like Sherry and Claude are in a marriage for financial reasons and not for love and that Sherry is the reason behind their financial success since Claude wouldn't have made as much without her connections. Won't be surprised if the reason why Sherry puts up with his cheating is because she knows that she is unable to fulfill his emotional needs, she is just annoyed by how blatant he has become particularly since it's a bad influence on the kids. I do however look forward to Brago giving Claude a through thrashing and I hope Brago becomes another emotional support pillar that her kids desperately need
I doubt that waste of space has even worked after Sherry took rein of business, she is just putting up with him because of appearances and the kids... for now at least.

Bet that when she gets a chance, the first thing she will do is give him the boot... or better yet... like you said Brago is back, and he needs to stretch his legs a little.

Dex-chan lover
It will be a reupload to the existing chapter 17. We've already been periodically updating pages on here with slight revisions whenever Makoto Raiku puts out a new volume, but they usually pertain to artwork touch-ups (and in one case, changing the name of a character in chapter 4).

But if the change is actually significant this time, then we'll probably separate the two as (old) and (current). It all depends on how much Makoto Raiku decides to alter. :)
You do a fantastic job and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread