Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Ya maybe she was better off marrying Koko in the end. Sherry still has the moves & talent even with those broken legs of hers. Really hope there will be Brago getting revived so he can destroy those guys. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why are these chapters giving me so much whiplash. We went from happy silly goofs, to a chapter that is only acceptable to be read with heavy metal blaring in the background, to pump you up for what can only be an absolutely banger of a following chapter. We're gonna finally the see the realest man thats ever been.

Dex-chan lover
The hype just keeps on getting more and more unbelievable with each chapter and subsequent wait for the next.

From this, I gather that Kiyo and company have at least contacted some of the former bookkeepers in order for them to at least not be caught off guard for the coming threats.

I want Li-en next.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I feel like Sherry and Claude are in a marriage for financial reasons and not for love and that Sherry is the reason behind their financial success since Claude wouldn't have made as much without her connections. Won't be surprised if the reason why Sherry puts up with his cheating is because she knows that she is unable to fulfill his emotional needs, she is just annoyed by how blatant he has become particularly since it's a bad influence on the kids. I do however look forward to Brago giving Claude a through thrashing and I hope Brago becomes another emotional support pillar that her kids desperately need

Users who are viewing this thread