Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
SHERRY IS THE GOAT, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm gonna kill her husband if there isn't a damn good explanation though. It should've been me.
Let's say there's a good excuse for the relationship to not work

But i don't think there's a good excuse for him going around broadcasting his infidelity in public, and going around getting drunk in the towns bar, the guy is a mess, and his behavior goes beyond a couple issue

You know, I feel like Sherry and Claude are in a marriage for financial reasons and not for love and that Sherry is the reason behind their financial success since Claude wouldn't have made as much without her connections. Won't be surprised if the reason why Sherry puts up with his cheating is because she knows that she is unable to fulfill his emotional needs, she is just annoyed by how blatant he has become particularly since it's a bad influence on the kids. I do however look forward to Brago giving Claude a through thrashing and I hope Brago becomes another emotional support pillar that her kids desperately need
Even if we assume that he has frustrations with the status of an arranged marriage, his means are inexcusable, high staple society has had protocols to accommodate the existence of mistresses almost from the start, for nobles it was not rare to have 5 or more side women, and as a noble herself Sherry probably understands what's what

However the guy is going around getting blackout drunk on the town's bar, cheating on her in front of the general public, and dragging their name through the mud

Even IF we somehow assume that they have a relationship formed under the common agreement that they are together just for political and monetary gain, and that there's no love whatsoever involved

HE IS STILL cheating the contract that would underlay the establishment of such a marriage, and that's on him being an asshole

And if they did marry because of love, that makes him even more of an asshole, because instead of talking things out, he is doing all those shenanigans, to the point that even his kids understand that their family is falling apart and that everything is just a sham

Dangg bruh with each chapter it gets more difficult to wait an entire month, like this is so good
I really feel bad for Sherry but on another note dang Appolo to the rescue and also Bragooo finally bruh I wanna see what he looks like now.

Those guys and the husband up for a good beating fr

Despite how prestigious their family looked like, I think their family financial status still aren't very good. Sherry has been doing housechores like buying the necessities and also cleaning the washroom as seen with the brush she's holding when protecting her son. I suppose there's no maid and there's only the butler gramps as servant.
On side note, Apollo is the best uber deliveryman
Nice observation 😃

Ya maybe she was better off marrying Koko in the end. Sherry still has the moves & talent even with those broken legs of hers. Really hope there will be Brago getting revived so he can destroy those guys. Thanks for the chapter.
I was thinking that's what'll be happening. He'll have an epic return like Gash did in the earlier chapters.

You know, I feel like Sherry and Claude are in a marriage for financial reasons and not for love and that Sherry is the reason behind their financial success since Claude wouldn't have made as much without her connections. Won't be surprised if the reason why Sherry puts up with his cheating is because she knows that she is unable to fulfill his emotional needs, she is just annoyed by how blatant he has become particularly since it's a bad influence on the kids. I do however look forward to Brago giving Claude a through thrashing and I hope Brago becomes another emotional support pillar that her kids desperately need
I can see Brago being that way for her kids. I believe that was him telling Sherry and her son to run at the last moment.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, apparently Raiku wasn't satisfied with the chapter, so he's going to remake the second half and release it in about 2 weeks.
https://x.com/raikumakoto/status/1715002286995632514?s=20
5I0e2oS.jpg
Oh my. That's interesting. Makes me want to reread this just to see if I can pinpoint what parts he didn't like.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. That's interesting. Makes me want to reread this just to see if I can pinpoint what parts he didn't like.
maybe he wasn't happy with the impact of what we can assume is the turning point of Sherry's relationship with her kid?
That seems to be the main point of the second half.

Dex-chan lover
very good chapter, it's awesome seeing that sherry's been working out too just like folgore and the hustlin' hubby thing is most likely a red herring

It's very likely that we don't have all the pieces to the puzzle in regards to Sherry's life after the Demon King War.
As much as her husband is a pos and deserves to get the boot, I want to see what happened for this current situation of affairs to have played out. I wanna know the reason why.
Still, give the husband the boot, I say!

BRAGO, you better be in there!!

Group Leader
Hi there!
Just wanted to let everybody know that Makoto Raiku's changes to the chapter (which are strictly artistic improvements, and a couple of new panels) have been released, and we've updated the chapter with them just now.

Since there were no narrative changes at all (but perhaps one or two small narrative ADDITIONS with those new panels), the scanlation team has decided not to make a separate "version" of the chapter on Mangadex.
Instead, you can find those old pages from the original release (and the raws of those lost pages) on our Google Drive right here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Jj12Ahu04bj2ur54kdAt-Tig9QYX2ToA

Users who are viewing this thread