Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
As awesome as Brago is I wanna take a moment to note how funny it is that the guy who was high on his own farts only to get utterly humiliated used Leo's spells, a guy was also high on his own farts and also got absolutely clowned on. So long as you have any relation to Leo you're basically fucked.

Dex-chan lover
What a badass entrance!! How is he defeated if he is that strong??

Dex-chan lover
Oh my Gawd! Oh my Gawd! OH. MY. GAWD.

What a glorious chapter! Raiku-sensei! @XZatchBellGamerX and Anonymous! I bow down to you!

Brago IS the baddest dude of them all! If Gash didn't win, he'd be the most merciless king in the monster world.

I kept saying "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod" x30 when his arm broke out and he shielded Sherry.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them standing together again! He is majestic! She is regal!

And when he turned back his boyish charm just to say: "Sherry... What are you waiting for?" I almost brawl...

Only for the third page that followed or the last panel where, honestly Kiyomaro, same.

😭 😭 😭

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

P/s: I almost forgot. Tio versus Brago, pretty please? :glee:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you haven't done so already, make sure to re-read the previous chapter, a lot of context was changed in the redraws to the point that it was pretty significant for setting up this chapter

Thank you for the reminder. I just did. But honestly, I don't remember anything differently... I loved chapter 17, even when most everyone complained (here). I just wish the original and the reworked chapters coexist (like the original comic now).

But I followed your recommendation and appreciated Sherry even more. Plus, I understand why Brago asked her to use the spell, when he could just use brute force. That Y2K middle-parted straightener used it on Sherry REPEATEDLY. Revenge is sweet, even if it's only briefly. (Dude beheaded him so quick...)

Users who are viewing this thread