Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
lololol sherry, you are making him look bad, lololol

0QsCNjb.png

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if it’s a same look syndrome or not. I thought the guy in the helicopter is Apollo, considering he was being contacted by kiyo last time we saw them. From last chapter, we know her husband is named Claude.
Yeah, you can tell it's Apollo, he's got the sun necklace and his outfit is different from Claude.
Tia got jacked, Brago got swole. NGL, I'm waiting for Umagon to pop back up, be able to talk, and tell everyone off for not calling him Schneider.

Dex-chan lover
When Folgore standing head to head against a buff spell with just his body is not cool enough...

You see Brago doing similar but against a forbidden berserk buff spell!!

Also, kinda interesting to see the height difference between the pair got inversed now. Or should I say size lol. Tho I guess this is the case for most pairs. No wonder Gash felt so complex

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the reminder. I just did. But honestly, I don't remember anything differently... I loved chapter 17, even when most everyone complained (here). I just wish the original and the reworked chapters coexist (like the original comic now).
The redraws are mostly pages 23-33 and mostly additional pages added from what I've seen, but three things were changed; Sherry is even MORE badass as she manages to get a few licks in, Nicolas instead of wondering who will protect Sherry and deciding he will protect her instead internally curses Claude for not being there before coming to that same conclusion, and her run to the hill is extended

Dex-chan lover
i still think there was no reason for this sequel and that it isn't very good, but man do i love how in sync Gash and Kiyo are even after years apart

Dex-chan lover
MARVEL AT THIS ABSOLUTE UNIT OF A MAN.

You know... even now, I am convinced that if it wasn't for plot reasons... Gash would NEVER have won against Brago, the guy is just... built different.

And I was right, they didn't waste time, they just launched their best fighters into Brago, I respect that.

There is no kill... like OVERKILL.
I mean, Brago wasn't nearly that built up back when they were children (even if he was still physically strong, he never teared anyone to pieces barehanded).

He must've killed himself training since then to be able to win with or without spells, from the looks of things. And seeing how his powers are about gravity, becoming strong enough that immobilizing or bringing enemies closer is death, if the spell doesn't do them in, certainly is a good choice.

Reactions: Sem
Double-page supporter
Jacked as hell! Didn’t even need the spell that was just extra 😂
Thanks so much for the chapter!!

Dang Bragooo it's been so long 😭. Now both tio and brago are crazy big and stronger. Now I see why Gash was complaining with the "Why can't I get any taller". Poor guy 😭.

Anyways I wonder how Brago's soul (?) was inside that ball like thing inside that box in Apollo's heli. Maybe I'm forgetting smth idk.

Also they just got a MAJOR boost to their team 💀

Users who are viewing this thread