Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Ok so far both witches have been comical that I want this to be a reoccurring trend. Great fight overall & now here comes the obstacle Kiyo & Zatch have overcome again. Sucks that Bleu might not make it through the end of this arc & I do hope Bobby doesn't get used as a sacrifice too. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how easily this could go from silly funny to dreadfully desperate.

Kinda makes me remember the whole Zofis ordeal... that one was bad for the heart.

Gash became such a chad, not only he now has a true grasp of his power with maturity but he developed a calmness and directness that is surprising, he asked Bobby with no hesitation if he would die for him XD.

On the same thought about Zofis, I kinda remembered something... besides the mamodos personal magic abilities, there were some of them that showed the capacity to use some sort of secondary magic, Zofis being a case where he could manipulate the heart of people, and even Leo had some abilities that were apart from his personal magic.

With these sorcerers and the clear hint that there are other worlds in this "cosmos", I feel that it would be interesting to see what types of magic that aren't mamodo personal magic there are, we have seen some types, but I think that what is lacking a little at this point in the story is more... carefree moments, I know things are difficult now, but I loved when they just had a few moments between big fights to have fun, and maybe exploring other worlds would be fun to see, don't know how Raiku-sensei would weave such thing in the story now but I would like to see a globetrotting adventure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow he really is all grown up and looking regal
firefox-j-Zp-Km8-Nje-D.png

Dex-chan lover
From an awesome fight against Bleu and Bobby, to laughing at Rolling Witch, to feeling rage at Hem.

I just love how all of the moments and emotions can flow so well.

Hem needs to die so Bleu and Dr Riddles can live.

Dex-chan lover
1. Thanks sensei for the warning/exposition. This is like a match to Dr. Riddles! He had the same reaction as others when they saw Big Boing Boing LOL

2. Aw, they are good guys ;_;

3. Alright, Hem's the sacrifice for everyone then! \:D/

4. Sad reality :( But children don't own their lives to their parents. Once they are capable of making their own decisions and living their own lives, it's theirs!

Thank you for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread