Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Kiyomaro still being so mad at the transformation is so funny. Was not expecting Coral Q at all but its so funny and works really well, Raiku really is my goat. Grub looks cool too and we got to see vino a little bit. Every chapter has just been knocking it out of the park

Dex-chan lover
Guy was so minor I really went "Who?"

Kiyomaru playing with animation frames is insane.
Dr Riddles casually swiped the spell while talking with the guy😂
Also another month to see how that final blow worked out arghh😩

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised this many people don't even remember Choral-Q lolol

Fun facts: He is actually included in Gash Line stamp collection that Raiku is selling, little dude at least is up there with Victoreem and Big Boing in Raiku's ranking lol

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting Coral Q. However I am glad that this is giving a lot of one shot/side mamodos a chance to take part in the battles.

Fed-Kun's army
That ability makes him and Monmon very valuable fighters for future strategy, coordination and location plans. Two is better than one after all
Good point. And since it's implied Kafka got with Elle at the end of the original series, if we get Momon back that means Ponygon's coming at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
They did mention right at the start that they didn't bring Kido's spells since it would just be giving their enemies another fighter in the event they took the spell back. They just didn't count of Riddle calling in the book owner of a demon whose spell they did bring.
I assumed when they did that the author would have kido outfox his opponent

Dex-chan lover
Yeah im kinda pissed I thought it was gonna be kido but no we got coral instead.....Like why?
tbf they needed a partner that can use the spells the opponent currently holds. The other spell, Garon belonged to the Tio's bully during her introduction so this is a better choice among the two...

Coral Q apparently has a special radar allowing him to track down the exact location of other Mamono. So if you wanted someone to coordinate and locate, that'd be a good choice.
This is a good angle. Was hoping for Momon's return because he was their OG tracker and his growth during his last battle... But I suppose it wouldn't be too bad either if Raiku decides to make use of side characters back then. Just pls no Victoreem tho

Dex-chan lover
How dare you. Is this what it's like to drop your heart?
I just kinda fear for it actually gonna happen given his favoritism by Raiku lol. Not that I really dislike him overall but if possible i'd prefer other millenium mamodos like Pamoon or Laila more

Dex-chan lover
I know Makoto Raiku and the team put in an incredible amount of work and dedication for each chapter. Still, I wonder if he has as much fun writing and drawing them as us readers and fans? Because it's still as RIDICULOUS as the first series! I love it! Thank you, sensei!

And thank you the scanlation team and your new members \:D/

Users who are viewing this thread