Zatch Bell!!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pure cheesy shounen awesomeness, it has everything we loved when we are kids, the power of friendship (done right), amazing fights, super cool powers and it all ends with the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G feeling of finishing a good book.

If you are needing a series that just feel good and awesome, this is the one.

Supporter
I think it's quite unfair to compare old manga like this one (made back in 2001) and some others (Sailor moon, Dragon ball etc) to today's standard. They might be silly to read now but back then they were truly classic. Not gonna lie I have 2 hard copies of this series (one published early 2000 and one republished recently, finished in 2021 in my country), I do cringe at a lot of jokes but feel truly nostalgic whenever I read it.

Fed-Kun's army
loveable cast of characters, great battles, great art, great character design, and a great story overall

Yes yes. One of the most enjoyable shonen manga in my childhood. I feel like many people still need to be preached to be followers of this series. It is simply not appreciated quite enough!

I was over-the-moon too when the author announced the sequel just the other day. It is such a blessing that it’s still running to this day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread