Zatsuyo Gakari Ken Shien Jutsu Shi Ha Party Tsuiho Ni Akogareru ~Seken Ha Tsuiho Boomnanoni, Ore Wo Kadai Hyoka Suru Party Member Tachi Ga Kesshite T…

Aggregator gang
This is so silly, I am getting healed. Not sure how long it can carry though.

Dex-chan lover
Summary of this manga in a single picture:
(So far.)

aVBV50YW_700w_0.jpg

Good thing that author didn't waste any time revealing the leader is also a girl pretending to be a boy, it was quite obvious so I commend the author for that. Looks interesting so far.

Dex-chan lover
Art : Decent. Definitely not that good but still readable
Design : Bad (bro dragon is imported from CoC)
Story : Decent. The main trope seems to be mocking quite a lot of manga where the supposed weak job is getting banished. But so far its lack in punch tho
MC : bad/decent, well duh it's your usual dense MC. But tbh, the clue for him is quite vague regarding heroine liking him since the like of holding hand is quite good covered for safety purpose, could possibly be good but mostly goes bad

This one is a bit more interesting than I expected! Although, as always, the direct-from-novel translation hurts the title like nothing else. The character design is nothing to write home about, even if some minor details do seem fun, but this seems to be Morigi´s second work, so I guess you could say that they are learning still.​
-
What surprised me was the main idea. Even if obviously a trope reversal, I believe that the author is executing it pretty well, but that is to be expected of someone with four total serializations. I hope it can keep itself from being cancelled, as this is Toshizou´s longest novel yet, and I am curious to see if they can keep up this idea to the end.​
-
TL;DR: Pretty interesting so far! Hope we see more than 20 chapters

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit its funny how MC thinks girls are jealous of him being close to the leader when its the reverse lol

Dex-chan lover
I have good expectation but left disappointed. It become a joke and no aim or whatsoever.

dropped this, thought itd be about the guy wanting to be banished as per the title, however he doesnt even try to leave just endless whining

Supporter
Every chapter is split into 3 parts, with about 10 pages of comic and 3 fucking pages of translator splash page.

That's 9 pages of translator splash page per chapter! That's like 23% of all the pages!

It's jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread