Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Grantor

Dex-chan lover
This is shaping up to be one of my favorite manga. I like that they give good explanations on why he is looked down upon as in it's not just him, lots of people dislike grantors because their abilities cause a lot of problems. Though I do think the "oh no I am a giant fuck up and everyone will hate me even though I am the best" trope is a little stale not just because it is so over used but because the overreactions of the MC to every situation detracts from the story IMO. I know he was mistreated in the past but I would like the MC, for once, to experience some tiny amount of character growth and mature some and become a solid part of the team and this not just be another story loop of MC DOES SOMETHING THAT BREAKS COMMON SENSE, EVERYONE FREAKS OUT WONDERING HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE, MC MISUNDERSTANDS THEIR REACTIONS AND THINKS HE SCREWED UP. I mean I wonder if mangaka are shocked when their highly derivative and repetitive works are only really popular in the initial couple years and then get dropped like a cold stone. Just please let this one be different. I really like the art and I dig the conceit of dungeon raiding.

Dex-chan lover
This is shaping up to be one of my favorite manga. I like that they give good explanations on why he is looked down upon as in it's not just him, lots of people dislike grantors because their abilities cause a lot of problems. Though I do think the "oh no I am a giant fuck up and everyone will hate me even though I am the best" trope is a little stale not just because it is so over used but because the overreactions of the MC to every situation detracts from the story IMO. I know he was mistreated in the past but I would like the MC, for once, to experience some tiny amount of character growth and mature some and become a solid part of the team and this not just be another story loop of MC DOES SOMETHING THAT BREAKS COMMON SENSE, EVERYONE FREAKS OUT WONDERING HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE, MC MISUNDERSTANDS THEIR REACTIONS AND THINKS HE SCREWED UP. I mean I wonder if mangaka are shocked when their highly derivative and repetitive works are only really popular in the initial couple years and then get dropped like a cold stone. Just please let this one be different. I really like the art and I dig the conceit of dungeon raiding.
Same.
Though, I do see him progressively opening up and become better so far

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry, I really can't stand this "wimpy but OP" MC troupe, I do hope there is a serious character development for this MC, so I'll put this on hold for now.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing, in only 4 chapters the author managed to make me absolutely hate this poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread