Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Ugh… I know it’s easy and fun pickings to criticize this group… because of their actions, but can someone snipe this (and every other series of theirs) please?
I’d rather be caught up than be one of 30 some-odd people beating a dead horse
The worst part is we still havent caught up to the mass release they put out in partial chapters then deleted awhile ago

Dex-chan lover
Ugh… I know it’s easy and fun pickings to criticize this group… because of their actions, but can someone snipe this (and every other series of theirs) please?
I’d rather be caught up than be one of 30 some-odd people beating a dead horse

This "sniping" bs is retarded in the first place. In all other scenes be it cracking, movie ripping, movie subs, uploading etc. There is only 2 things. Either you get cred for being first or you do the best. You cant "claim" shit like a kindergarden kid.

Dex-chan lover
The scanlation/translation drama aside.
I don't think hildemari got enough recognition as a supporting friend.
Ok, she might be more than friend but she's a mate nonetheless.
She didn't force wim to stop being negative.
She says her piece and just let wim have his negative moments.
She knew he need to figure it out himself.
Because she knew its a battle between him against the world, her included.
She did drag him out from his dark corner and push him to another path but its up to wim to walk, jog or run.
She is the SUPPORT!

Dex-chan lover
It
It is getting more and more absurd...

Thanks for posting a new chapter.
isn’t even a new ch. it’s an old ch that’s being reuploaded because they decided that the earlier mass upload was a mistake, removed said mass uploads, and then decided to act innocent and upload chs in a leisurely pace as if they’re “working” on it, all for increased traffic into their discord/website.

Supporter
The worst part is we still havent caught up to the mass release they put out in partial chapters then deleted awhile ago
Literally over 3 months ago- for anyone who’s reading and unaware of the context behind this form of commenting

Dex-chan lover
This manga deserves a way better translation
You can translate it then. Please do.

Honestly though... there are many series that deserve a good translation. There are even more that deserve a translation, period. But. There is no one translating.

I rather have this somewhat bad translation then none at all. Those good for nothings really should stop complaining when they don't donate money or help with the translation. Seriously. Stop making translation groups angry and making them stop their work. You don't complain about every single doctor like this when you go to them, do you? Stop doing it to these groups.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder darkscans stopped uploading here. It's because so many leechers whine about those scanlations. You can read the other chapters at dark-scan website.

Users who are viewing this thread