Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Settling The Score

Group Leader
No monke scan? :korone:
b-but...
Farfa YGO - At locals when I sit down to duel the Invoked player | Facebook

Contributor
Thanks for trying your hand in this sole chapter!

I indeed somehow managed to read the other chapters but they were done by rightdark scans and they are horribly translated - like over-reliance on MTL with proof-reading almost non-existent (e.g. katakanas being mistranslated, and names being misspelled multiple times all on the same page - even furiganas are being ignored because their MTL just translated the kanji part).
Anyways, this was a breath of fresh air, whether or not you will continue this, still kudos to you on doing this one!
I was wondering why there was such a huge gap, I’ve got them blocked

Dex-chan lover
I'd be delighted if someone could pick this up so my friend won't ask me to continue doing this TL. If no one does it then I guess I'll do this whenever I feel like it or if that mf makes a sacrifice :worry:

Please point out any weird grammars/sentences you see, I'll try my best to fix them, english is not my first language!
praise be to the sniper, o' glorious and rightful heir to a series otherwise damned

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciated.

Stealing a series from an existing MTL group isn't a snipe as they aren't doing much in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
i beg of you to continue and save us from the shitty scam scanlation group

Dex-chan lover
I'd be delighted if someone could pick this up so my friend won't ask me to continue doing this TL. If no one does it then I guess I'll do this whenever I feel like it or if that mf makes a sacrifice :worry:

Please point out any weird grammars/sentences you see, I'll try my best to fix them, english is not my first language!
I am now your friend and I'm begging for more chapters.
Senpai pls 🙇

Dex-chan lover
Oh finally a ray of hope and we can read this manga
really REALLY thanks to the TL for this great work

Dex-chan lover
nah i dont think its sniping
even then
i dont think one should be in fear of sniping especially when there are certain groups that dont translate chapters for half a year
Gala- and then when someone translates anything deemed of lesser quality they...
-cry snipers
-do a bulk release
-get praise
-continue not translating all while picking up new series and that wont get regular translations after 8 chapters

as long as it isn't a MTL engrrilish cypher

Dex-chan lover
I would love to have translator-kun as my friend, bro went to great lengths to do a manga chapter for a friend, real bro code right there

Dex-chan lover
I could consider going back to doing all the previous chapters (when I have time) if that's the general consensus, I skipped all the previous chapters because my friend specifically asked for chapter 18
Please

Users who are viewing this thread