Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.5 - Heidemarie's Memo

Supporter
Bro should have left it be.
His reaction should, absolutely, have been:
20240223031738-06977eb8-me.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Absolutely prioritize the new chapters, but I'd definitely appreciate you doing the missing ones when you have the time; it'd be nice to go back and reread them not only with a better translation, but also just to refresh my memory of what the hell was going on.

Putting your energy into new chapters is the right move. If you catch up you can see how you feel.
Shes crackers but thus far has, evidently, improved the protagonists life.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Absolutely prioritize the new chapters, but I'd definitely appreciate you doing the missing ones when you have the time; it'd be nice to go back and reread them not only with a better translation, but also just to refresh my memory of what the hell was going on.
To say nothing of reading something that's actually readable, so we can understand what actually happens at all.

Admittedly even the monkey had some readable ones, but every other release is a crapshoot and we take our chances if it's bad enough to be unintelligible. Can't say people here didn't give them fair warning about their practices either.

Looking forward to actually being able to read more of this title. Thank you very much TL!

Users who are viewing this thread