Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made

I was waiting for a group to translate this manga. thank you!

very good read.... he knows his capabilities but he just overthinks about people too much bcs of his former party full of idiots ofc... classic not knowing what is his worth

I get confused every time because of the blonde on the cover and I question where this series got on my list.

Actually a pretty enjoyable read, but I can't stand this separating chapters into multiple parts crap. That and this nft looking group page makes this one a hard pass.

Aggregator gang
It's refreshing to see a slightly different variation of people coming to respect the OP MC. It can be a little frustrating to keep dwelling on him not having self-respect so I do hope that aspect will be resolved in a satisfactory way. Not really sure where they intend to go for more long term goals, either, so hopefully that will also be fleshed out. Not sure how I feel about a stalker girl being presented as the otherwise supportive friend, it's still more off-putting than funny.

Not gonna lie, it is physically painful in any series when the low-confidence folks talk about their mistreatment like it's something they deserved. A little too real sometimes. But I'll be happy if this guy sees an internally consistent transition to a healthy outlook.

Dex-chan lover
I changed my mind. It's all very good. When you take the time to see how his power works it starts making sense why others ended up firing him. Great read.

Last edited:
10/10 on writing these new chapters, felt rather exhilarating without straying too far into the realm of disbelief.

Aggregator gang
Tbh, thé main character's power is pretty cool. However, every single character is a boring, 1000-times seen template. There's nothing remotely inovative here.

Also, I can't stand the MC. Tired of those wimpy MC so people can identify to them. At least this one got good through hard work

Dex-chan lover
how come this manga has translation groups appearing for chapters, then disappearing again, removing all their releases, this often. D:

how come this manga has translation groups appearing for chapters, then disappearing again, removing all their releases, this often. D:
The user who uploaded the recent chapters presumably wasn't part of the translation group, the chapters on MDex are behind so people will go to their site.

The user who uploaded the recent chapters presumably wasn't part of the translation group, the chapters on MDex are behind so people will go to their site.
Hate how monetized translations has become. Use to be fans translating it so other peeps could enjoy it too.
Now it's all scan groups competing over mangas/comics/whathaveyou and visit our site stuff, along with poor MTLs without proper proofreading, and such.

so garbage that they deleted chapters just because they want us to go to their site, legit just let people enjoy the manga and read quit with this 2 part per chapter drip feeding if there are already more chapters available already translated

Last edited:
I don't care that they don't upload the latest chapters to get site traffic, but so much chapters were not uploaded here so i tried to read on their site, but they won't me from doing so because of adblock. Trash move

Users who are viewing this thread