Zatsuyou Fuyojutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Another mid but looks to be an entertaining mid to actually entertaining. Can't wait to see how it turns out

Dex-chan lover
So a series snipe in order to pull readers to an external site?
you do realise many groups do that, right? so why is it a snipe now? they are ahead of the other group doing this series.

Double-page supporter
they are ahead of the other group doing this series.
That doesn't always justify sniping, though. It is also worthy to note that by using "Night Dragonfly" as the name of the party Rightdark outright ignored both the furigana and the insignia shown in chapter 3 (yeah, I spent time digging into this one because "Night Dragonfly" just threw me off).

Group Leader
you do realise many groups do that, right? so why is it a snipe now? they are ahead of the other group doing this series.

It's not a snipe, I just enjoy the series and translate it. If it were a snipe, I think there are better targets to do it on. If others see things differently, that's how my version of the series is. They will get used to it soon; not everything is the same in translations, and I apologize if there are any errors.

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for the other group to come crawling back to Vin. though I do wonder what twist will come that caused his negativity

Users who are viewing this thread