Zatsuyou Fuyojutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I mean, even you say got "FORCED" to post it at Mangadex, you do know, OTHER place would still post it at their site, not only your site? So it's kinda like, you just F Urself you knoe?

Dex-chan lover
possible that the chapters were sorted cause they were breaking rule 3.2.2:
Chapters may only be split into parts if the source material was also split in the same way. Chapters that have been split up by the scanlators for any other reason may be recombined into singular whole chapters.
source for this series are split tho

Sorry to add on to the dog pile but this does leave a bad taste in my mouth and i rarely go to scangroup websites.
Ironically enough, after this post i intend to read a different manga on a scangroup website.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very close to dropping this manga bc it was already unpleasant to read this with the intrusive, i frequent brightly coloured advertisements asking for folks to visit the website. Removing chapters that are clearly all already translated while saying stuff about being forced to upload them is... Not great?

It makes me wish mochi hachi had been able to keep gradually translating the series since their translation & QC quality is decent without all these uncomfortable additions to the reading experience.

i do get folks having their own websites but also like folks read on mangadex to make it easier to read series, not to have to go to like ten different scan specific websites a day or something.

There is only so many people who will be willing to visit scan specific websites (not least bc some can have malware ridden adverts, even the translator site i like for a ln series i read has been having that as an issue) and no amount of doing tactics like this is going to improve that.

Users who are viewing this thread