Zeikin de Katta Hon

Dex-chan lover
An amazing manga series. Beautiful art with great stories, and characters that are built up slowly and have their own stuff going on mostly, with our brash protagonist meshing and bashing with them as he starts getting interested in the library and finds both workers and random people in the library and either fully or tangentially gets involved in their own stuff.

Holy crap this is a true slice-of-life book if ever. Will recommend to everyone who likes manga where "Nothing" happens.

Reactions: Kin
love this S.O.L. sm <333 the characters, story, overall are just a solid 10/10 and rather informative on japanese/standard library systems ! definitely a 10/10 slice of life

Double-page supporter
awesome series and all but holy fuck I cannot stress this enough, the black haired receptionist lady has got to be one of the hottest and most visually appealing women i've seen in manga oml oml im hardcore simping right now

Fed-Kun's army
What a good read!
Leagues better than what horny normies read; garbage like horimiya or arifureta.

Such a great unique read, a really good slice of life! I've never really thought about libraries too much so this is an interesting look into how they are run. Thanks for scanning!

Aggregator gang
This series is one of my absolute favourites. I hope it continues to be serialized for a very long time.

Double-page supporter
EVER WANTED TO KNOW HOW A LIBRARY WORKS??

well here it is. "Library - the manga." sprinkled with a lil tiny bit of troublemaking n flashbacks.

funny as. also like everyone who works at the library is really hot (yes really, unrelated but like how else do i explain swimsuit hayasemaru??)

Users who are viewing this thread