Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
So I’m assuming Kai likes Ichika, maybe they already said that but its been a while since I read the other chapters.

I’m kinda curious how this weirdo god person fits into everything, this story is great but sometimes I get whiplash when going from “magic sex change disease that happens when you get flustered” to “realistic trans man with underlying angst”

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what that person's goal. Doesn't seem that malicious right now. Curious to how this is going to go.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

I do really love how its not just an entirely magical cast. You have the magic aspect then the realistic aspect with Kai and possibly Iori.

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope this isn't one of those stories where the mc is changed back to normal at the end.

Contributor
sometimes I get whiplash when going from “magic sex change disease that happens when you get flustered” to “realistic trans man with underlying angst”
Eh, fantasy is always a great segue to real-world issues. Like, half the shit Star Trek does is modern conflicts but through a sci-fi lens.

I’ve seen tons of gender bender manga that use it as a metaphor for trans issues, it’s just that this one is more overt.

Users who are viewing this thread