Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - part 1

Group Leader
Edit: TBH I had another idea to repost just the script somewhere else, but the more I think about it the less I like it. Dunno what to think anymore really. Disregard what I said before, for those wondering. Just consider it a temporary moment of doubt for something I've been thinking about since the start. I'll keep going until I can't or shouldn't. Sorry about the flip-flopping, and I hope everyone enjoyed first part of the chapter.

Thanks for translating! I understand your reservations for not wanting to repost limited time distribution although I would feel its the same with regard to copyright law as people who scan physical mangas. I think it may be a little hard to follow the text in what bubble when it is written in pose form if you don't know Japanese though.

The chapter was really cute though, I love the author artstyle

Dex-chan lover
@GeeKay what do you mean by "limited release"? because it doesn't really seem limited to me because you can just buy the completed volumes on amazon or bookwalker, do you mean the fact that they delist older chapters from pixiv even though those same chapters will inevitably be compiled in a volume? or am I just misunderstanding something? can you please explain? 🤔

Group Leader
@ajddavid452 as in the serialized online release does not stay on the distribution site forever. Honestly, the more I really think about it the less I think I understand about the whole process. Sorry about the confusion. I didn't mean to take the focus away from the chapter. I know it's the internet and nothing goes away, but forget I said anything. I'll plan to keep going as I have been with this series until I can't or shouldn't.

@GeeKay
thank you for your hard work and making this manga accessible!
while i do enjoy it and am grateful for a release here, you should do what you're comfortable with.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying this but the "dense protag misunderstands what happened" gag is making me scream.

I know the reason why plural pronouns are being used, but it still confuses me because I'm thinking that they're talking about more than one person.

Users who are viewing this thread