Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Group Leader
Each time I start a new chapter I think "just one more and that's it", but then I get so caught up in the themes and the story that I can't help but feel motivated to keep working on translating and sharing the online version with others. Despite my gut telling me to avoid making any more of a splash here on MangaDex, I've decided that this will be the last series I post on this site. I will keep going as long as I can or should. I've had less time to thoroughly proofread, so if anyone sees something off, let me know and I'll change it.

Thank you to everyone for reading and taking an interest in this series, you're all so awesome and supportive of each other. Please try and support the original creation and author by buying the retail copy if you can!

This is dumb. The dorm mother knows that there's a chance of them transforming so why even allow it in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! This is really a fantastic series aside from Kanojo Ni Naru Hi with the gender as the main focus for plot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the goddess decided to prevent their transformation at this moment. They'd be in trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
@Geekay Thanks so much for the work you put into this series. I've been following it since early times and wouldn't mind adding this to my collection if it ever releases state side.

Users who are viewing this thread