Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Case.33

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
237
I feel like the obvious plot resolution is them deciding that they prefer swapping between genders- Perhaps with a bit more control over when they do it, though.

Also when is God Girl gonna get her tablet???
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
589
bruh I fucking hate this twist let them be a happy genderfluid couple
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
589
also shame that that twist made no one interested of the resolution of kai and ichika's relationship
 
Supporter
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
85
why no segg, laaaame reason. For the first time in manga history a the author can make straight, yuri, yaoi segg sence. imagine the money from 3 group of target audince
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,672
But like what does crossing the line even mean

Marriage isn't sex, and it feels weird to force a choice when it would be permanent.
What if they just don't ever have sex? Then they're fine, right.
either they never marry, or they never consummate the marriage
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
712
either they never marry, or they never consummate the marriage
I know what it is from anime and media, but why's consummation a thing? like what does sex have to do with marriage at all?
[I'm genuine in my confusion. the questions aren't rhetorical.]
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,672
I know what it is from anime and media, but why's consummation a thing? like what does sex have to do with marriage at all?
[I'm genuine in my confusion. the questions aren't rhetorical.]
it is a historic cultural thing. historically from decades to centuries ago, marriage is not about love but of necessity, reproduction, having heirs and/or helpers to take care of you once your health fails in old age.

This is common across plenty of Europea and Asian cultures. Hence the stuff about virginity, purity, motherhood, or marriage consummation across cultures and centuries that do not even share languages.

Thankfulky outdated customs don't apply as heavily, so love matters a lot more, so close relationships and sex happens before marriage usually. NONE OF THAT ARRANGED MARRIAGE BS. shame 14 yr olds are still married off in arranged marriages in some backwater places...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
2,672
I know what it is from anime and media, but why's consummation a thing? like what does sex have to do with marriage at all?
[I'm genuine in my confusion. the questions aren't rhetorical.]
i also personally used consummate here in the previous comment myself, because saying "the gotta only pick one between marriage or sex" feels too crude and blunt.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
3,964
iirc, every case of TSS is the result of a god granting marriage wishes, so I think sex would also get rid of it for other people who have it (assuming Kamichama’s telling the truth)

Unless maybe Kamichama’s not the only god who gives people TSS and the “cure” is unique to her for whatever reason
And what about the wish, "I want to be a great actor" but like actress you could has the double of chance!!!

I am happy about the owner, if she is looking by a girly partner, is more important what the genital
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top