Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Case.39

Group Leader
What if for some reason it is all a scam so that at the first sex act they get stuck with it?

Dex-chan lover
Hah, Susanoo being a femboy is a hilarious notion, i didn't even think much of it cuz genderbent already a thing here till you pointed it out

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say it’s slightly disappointing we don’t get to see the impassioned speech supporting the rights of TSS people, cos that would be a nice touch.

Still, glad the two of them are happy together!!! Can’t believe this manga is finally gonna be over…

Dex-chan lover
What if for some reason it is all a scam so that at the first sex act they get stuck with it?
Story isn't dark enough for that
I gotta say it’s slightly disappointing we don’t get to see the impassioned speech supporting the rights of TSS people, cos that would be a nice touch.

Still, glad the two of them are happy together!!! Can’t believe this manga is finally gonna be over…
To be fair it wouldn't be just a speech, but a entire plan with graphics and spreadsheets, I love spreadsheets but that would break the manga flow

Dex-chan lover
One thing I find funny is how  some people here thought het ending was a good thing, and that Nagisa actually wanted to become a girl, you really need to completely ignore the story and character to think that was good.

Seriously, losing TSS could be at best bittersweet ending, since it was always made clear Nagisa liked having it, Ryou losing it probably would be fine, but Nagisa losing TSS was always pretty clearly the bad ending.

I'm really happy mangaka didn't half-assed the ending with het, would completely abandon the manga message of how Ryou loves Nagisa no matter what gender they are, and that eventually even he started to like having TSS.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I find funny is how  some people here thought het ending was a good thing, and that Nagisa actually wanted to become a girl, you really need to completely ignore the story and character to think that was good.

Seriously, losing TSS could be at best bittersweet ending, since it was always made clear Nagisa liked having it, Ryou losing it probably would be fine, but Nagisa losing TSS was always pretty clearly the bad ending.

I'm really happy mangaka didn't half-assed the ending with het, would completely abandon the manga message of how Ryou loves Nagisa no matter what gender they are, and that eventually even he started to like having TSS.
Ahá! But what if it is a het ending? Their switching could be coordinated when one is male and the other female! Ahá! I got you there! Islam is saved!

On a more serious, less troll-y, note, I suspect that Nagisa will be the first of the two to be a daddy. I get the feeling that Ryou will be the mommy of the family.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahá! But what if it is a het ending? Their switching could be coordinated when one is male and the other female! Ahá! I got you there! Islam is saved!
You got me there :dogkek:
On a more serious, less troll-y, note, I suspect that Nagisa will the first of the two to be a daddy. I get the feeling that Ryou will be the mommy of the family.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me really, would show just how far Ryou came to accept being a girl too.

Dex-chan lover
Izanagi and Izanami? damn haven't heard those names in a while, I should really finish Persona 4 one of these days

Aggregator gang
Wow they really did it. They found the gay ending and they snatched it from the hands of the gods lol.

Edit: it's kinda hilarious that the way the announcement at the end is phrased it kinda sounds like our main characters took away the TSS cure from EVERYBODY, rather than just locking themselves out lmao.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Will your group also do the other 3 kinda sequel chapter and 1 something like mix omake chapter after this?

is this the final chapter? it seemed like a really good place to end the story but the final panel sorta implied there'd be more

Dex-chan lover
wait... sorry... I can't lmao

it's really heartwarming and touching, I love this manga and this conclusion, I swear...

I just can't help but laugh at page 22 I'm sorry lol I need a break to catch my breath

I'll continue reading now

edit: the credits page are really the reason why I prefer fan translations. it just gives more context than the plain official ones. thanks for the TL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread