Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Case.39

I'm so sad that next is the final chapter but dang this was an amazing manga. (Also I'm so sorry you had to read all that japanese mythology stuff)

Group Leader
As a scanlator myself I understand the need to be patient between chapters; but God please give us the final one soon my heart can't take it

I need to know what kind of hot, steamy babymaking activities happen now that this news broke. Straight and gay.

Fed-Kun's army
idk why but "I changed the rules completely" registered as "I made sex legal!" in my head

Dex-chan lover
Ryou is a complete idiot. He should have just proceeded with turning Nagisa into a girl. She explicitly asked for that! Nagisa is already rather girly to begin with, so having her be a girl full time is the best option.

The status quo ending is lame and anti-climatic.

Dex-chan lover
Ryou is a complete idiot. He should have just proceeded with turning Nagisa into a girl. She explicitly asked for that! Nagisa is already rather girly to begin with, so having her be a girl full time is the best option.

Nagisa DIDNT want that, they were lying and Ryou, because he cares about NAGISA didnt force it...Ryou would be a terrible person if he forced that onto them. Its taking away who they truly are.

You read this long and dont understand the entire point of the series and themes it was trying to say, thats really not great.

Dex-chan lover

You strike me as the kind of person who doesn't understand the concept of consent in the bedroom. "Oh they said yes, they must be ok with it!" person in question looks incredibly uncomfortable the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread