Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Case.40

Dex-chan lover
You baka gaijin! Do not insert your western culture war slop into my superior oriental comics!
Eto.... How to respond to this silliness. Ano...

"Baka ja nai no? Ryou and Nagisa are cute. How could you not know them being gender non-standard only makes them cuter and their love sweeter!"

Uun. I think this is the appropriate response.

Fed-Kun's army
ty for translating! It almost felt sudden but tbh, it was a simple clear story that got through all it wanted to quite easily and clearly. I'm satisfied and happy with it.

Also another one of those "god I wish that were me" bits, trans your gender shrine, that's how you get religion going again.

If they're together a la 'married', they'd better adopt a child (that is if they do) since it would be a huge risk in procreating a new life in them due to their gender changings.
i think it would actually be fine because if one did get pregnant they could just pray to stay a girl until they give birth. or if they are planning on having kids just pray beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
Still havent confirmed the locked in gender when having intercourse, they did change the rule on making TSS but havent confirmed if theyll still have it if they have intercourse :(

Overall a great series, couldve went for 50ch to tie up loose ends but i guess the ending was okay. Hoping for another interesting series from the author, this series was really interesting so i would love to see the authors future work <3

Aggregator gang
Really liked this series and this ending. One big question though: what does "the hutao treatment" mean??

Absolutely adored this manga. One of my favorite giddiest love stories I've ever read! They pair is so unfairly cute and I just wanna see more of them. Can't believe it's over but I eagerly look forward to the afterward and oamke or whatever else is still left. Thanks for all the translation work!

Dex-chan lover
Such a beautiful ending! Not sure if I'd use the shrine, I mean I see myself as a man but if it could somehow make me cute and not hate my appearance that would be nice. Like I definitely want to remain a guy, but being cute is better than my current circumstances regardless of what gender I am. I already spent most of my life getting misgendered anyways, I had a very feminine appearance up until highschool.

Dex-chan lover
Help. That one dude .. praying for tss feels like
Adding salt to the wound for me 😭

Why is he doing that ... the other girl already have a gf

Still havent confirmed the locked in gender when having intercourse, they did change the rule on making TSS but havent confirmed if theyll still have it if they have intercourse :(

Overall a great series, couldve went for 50ch to tie up loose ends but i guess the ending was okay. Hoping for another interesting series from the author, this series was really interesting so i would love to see the authors future work <3
Gender is locked. WOG from fanbox. The things I have seen....

Was peak.

Bruh they switching gender however they want. That’s so fucking unfair that it ain’t happening in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread