Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Case.40

Group Leader
Someone actually picking up Heart Program even though it was axed due to author's health.
I can't find anything regarding that?
I know it was on hiatus due to health reasons but that was at chapter 6, and the manga's gone on to finish at chp 35 after author took 4ish months to recover

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic. A bit bittersweet its over but at least it feels like a proper ending and not simply Axed and then scrambled for an ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. Mad it's been 4 years since I started reading this. The time has flown by.

It was a good read and a good ending, I'm glad they both ended the series with TSS, that was what I was rooting for. It was a crazy cute dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
im a trans.
youre a trans.
everyones now a trans lmfaao

i remember that one manhua i read where technology is so advanced, they're able to make males pregananant and give birth 😂

but in this case, I guess they just need to make god make them able to give birth now since they also caused TSS viral lol

all in all, author chose a safe main ending. I don't really mind since theyre both cute and this shouldnt really be read with logic in mind.

Dex-chan lover
If they're together a la 'married', they'd better adopt a child (that is if they do) since it would be a huge risk in procreating a new life in them due to their gender changings.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh darn it! I wanted to see a big belly on Ryou! A belly filled with... the future!

Dex-chan lover
Definitely one of the better romance mangas ive read recently With probably some of the best queer representation. Really like this ending all we need now is an epilogue

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We really did achieve the best ending possible :meguupog:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm still baffled how some people unironically thought Ryou or Nagisa permanently choosing a gender was somehow a good ending, since it really flies against the entire message of the manga, really happy the author went through with it.

Dex-chan lover
I found and binged this entire thing today. It's very rare to see a manga tackling queer themes and also be able to stick the landing, let alone it also featuring genderbending on top of that. I was a bit hesitant when the god thing started to happen but I'm glad it didn't become one of those hackneyed "you HAVE to choose your gender and stick to it" things.

Users who are viewing this thread