He should retired the moment he get ARROW TO THE KNEE.Rest in peace, Holy Knight-kun.
So this is LOVE..
Baby don't hurt me.
He should retired the moment he get ARROW TO THE KNEE.Rest in peace, Holy Knight-kun.
Thankfully it's him, not me.It should've been me, not him
No, she should ruin us.I can fix her.
Thanks for the translation.
I had a stalker at one time. She broke into my house once. 😅No, she should ruin us.
Well, armless and legless is also surviving, in a senseThat probably increases his survival chances... Right?
Heretics are kill on sight, so going at it with no ability to fight is not exactly great.Funny that doesn't seems like she is wrong.
MC knows that her whole existance is a massive red flag, and even with that still tried to rush where she was fighting when it was a hazardous area, like a imbecile, going against his wish of survival.
When he could have run away or hid.
In this case id say shes going to fix you. As in the context of how you "fix" an animal, lest you try to reproduce with anyone besides her.I can fix her.
Thanks for the translation.
na bro , sadly for US , i think there was no such a thing in novels from what I REMEMBER.Segs