Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

kinda cliche bomb but I'll read the next chapter when it comes out -..-

Supporter
Only in fantasy would a girl reply that she is fine with having to share the boy he loves with others.

I don't know why I am still following this. And I don't know why, but I shall continue to follow this. Translation is good, but the writing... wut

Double-page supporter
Remind me how the other girl became his fiancee again?

@Eridian I think Sevens portrays polygamy a lot more accurately than most of these series. (The girls are "allies", but also each other's enemies or rivals)

Supporter
I do, most stories end up with a lot of poisoning, murder and cheating. One day, someone will make a harem manga with a male MC where every girl doesn't just go "yay, sharing".

Group Leader
Wait so does this mean that Pence is part of Trump's harem, next to Melania and Ivanka?

Yeah, the writing is just terrible, but I'm still gonna continue reading this, simply because it's not terrible ebough for me to get a headache and I don't have enough other reading material

Dex-chan lover
He is so smol and this big burly man asking this tiny toddler looking kid "do you drink? Let's booze it up!" Is just so fucking funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi
Yeah, the writing is just terrible ...
110% agree with you, like no jealously at all? Not even a hint?
Not to be confused with the translation though, the translation is great!
... I'm still gonna continue reading this, simply because it's not terrible ebough for me to get a headache ...
Yeah I get you, it's bad, but mostly in just how bland/generic it is, it's bland but tame so not any difficulties in reading it, especially since the art isn't bad nor the translation
... and I don't have enough other reading material
Yeah this is me too :(

Dex-chan lover
Terrible story-line. Its detached from logic and has no basis of a culture or society. They slap conflicts left and right, hoping it'll make a difference.

Dex-chan lover
respect.

fQIt7TY.png

respect +1

6Bqo1JA.png

Fed-Kun's army
it is just my imagination, or Elize again and again change her size? :D (and not just height)

Dex-chan lover
Is a Vice-Emperor even a thing? Should it be Prime Minister? Or was she asking for marriage?

Dex-chan lover
Vice-emperor... I'd almost say Vice-royalty, but for some reason I feel like she just appointed him as her possible marriage candidate...

Also, how and why is he allowed to drink alcohol? Why is that the most natural thing to go for? Isn't he like 6 or 7 or something? (I don't know and don't have the willpower to check atm)

@HDMI1 *shudders* I want a MIB pen please.

Users who are viewing this thread