Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela By the words of my parents (and brownscale photographs), I know that I was offered beer at age of 2 and was also handed a unlit cig & first shotglass drink at 4-ish. But even then, it wasn't a "go-to" drink to offer a kid.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is terrible but the story is okayish enough to continue reading

Dex-chan lover
Based on the story so far...... there isn't any reason that the characters are as young as they are other then the author wanted to draw characters of that age is there?

Really, it'd make more sense if they were early teens.... Should have just invented some weird excuse like "those who manifest excessive magic at a young age often find their physical development stifled".

@Eridian
polygamy may seem pretty at the start but it get disgusting the longer it lasts just look at half of the manga of royal battle to get to throne and how not so pretty the sons think about each other and their father
also one wife is guaranteed to like bully all the other wives behind your back and may backstab you if she think you have no use and she already got sons with you
just look at half of the empress of china and how gruesome they were

@me474 Just about all of that is untrue. Polygamy is a still practiced form of relationship today, and the people that do so understanding what it is and the agreement with all parties do so with no added drama aside from normal relationship shit.

Just looking at the difference in body size between them made it a weird visual when thinking of her intentions despite the age gap.

Fed-Kun's army
@Moraza Just my thought, I am pretty open about young MCs and stuff, but there seems just no reason why he couldn't be like 16 or so... o_O on the contrary, it seems weird that he gets involved so much at this age, no matter how exeptional he is, just like, oh yeah, go into war, capture a enemy leader and become my vice-emperor...
Could be sold in this kind of manga if he was around 16 (+/-1-2 years), but he is what.... 6?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

I know this is happening in a medieval time, but ... the MC has like, less than 10 years? LoL
Early-drinker, da fuck

Dex-chan lover
We all know that Eliza would have pushed ahead with trying to tie herself to Alex even if Silva said she didn't like it.

Supporter
Indeed we have a very thirsty shotacon empress. Nothing wrong with that because it’s all fiction.

Co-Emperors were certainly a thing in the middle ages, but mostly limited to their sons or dynastic members. The closest to this for non blood related members was the byzantine empire ( Eastern Roman Empire) where they would sometimes name their established commanders or godson as co-ruler.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, what is happening around panel 6? first panel she sits in a mostly empty room, but then she somehow has visible scent marks going all around her (I assume she farted? They do seem to originate from her), and a tree where first panel just before showed nothing.

edit: oh, next page they say she is singing, so author probably misplaced the graphics for notes and singing lines, and used graphics for scents instead.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 : she is still young, and might not realize what it implies yet.

@GodGinrai : nobles like to arrange marriages for their kids.

@TehSDragon : isn't he supposed to be reincarnated into the same world as he previous life? So not isekia since he is not from Japan originally. (Reincarnation into the same world is not sufficient, and rhat tag is constantly being misapplied by idiots so I never trust it)

Users who are viewing this thread